We hope everyone is keeping safe in these uncertain times. The government has published its response plans to Covid-19 and we will be keeping an eye on the ever-changing situation. Our governing body the British Pest Control Association deems any pest management professional involved in the provision of pest management services to any of the below sites as critical for the ongoing provision of these services.
• Health and social care including hospitals, care homes and other health care facilities including production and distribution of medicines
• Education and childcare including schools and nurseries, which remain operational to support critical sector staff
• Key public services including courts and religious venues, including undertakers and mortuaries
• Local and national Government where buildings are used for critical staff
• Food and other necessary goods including food production, processing, distribution sale and delivery
• Public safety and national security sites
• Transport including air, water, road and rail and freight services
• Utilities, communication and financial services establishments as critical for the ongoing provision of these services.
As such, we deem the operatives and support staff as key workers and will try to carry out site visits were possible as normal. As you may be aware due to the nature of our business dealing with rodents and poisons, we take cleanness very seriously. But even though we already practise meticulous self-hygiene we have stepped up our guidelines and will follow all advice set out by the UK government and the WHO.
Please click to see our full statement for detailed information on our roperations during this time and further information about our hygiene regime.
Regional pest Services is a successful and well-established pest control company based in Watford serving London and the home counties. The company has been operating for over 30 years the current owners Father and son duo Graham and Graham have been with the company for 15 years taking ownership in 2013.
In recent years Regional Pest Services have branched out into pigeon proofing and have undertaken many large proofing jobs.
The company prides itself on the approachability of its staff and work closely with its customers to offer a friendly and professional service.
We cover all areas of pest control. Covering London, Home counties and most of the south east.
We are British Pest Control Association members and adhere to strict guidelines including CRRU stewardship.
All our staff are highly trained to at least BPCA level 2. We are also all DBS certified.
We have a comprehensive range of contracts to cover all your pest control needs from the very small to the larger companies.
Our contracts cover the following:
We have specialists Bird proofing, Wildlife control and general pest control.
Our clients use us for honest and cost-effective pest control
Have us ring you back ASAP Our customers say our service is quick and professionally first class and we believe delivering top satisfaction as our highest priority. If pests are making your life difficult, we're sure we can help.
Phone us today or click to have us ring you!